Life unfold as it should. Rarely how we imagine.Dylan Netter
Many times I find myself thinking I am the only one who thinks like me. It is not true yet my echo chamber is not well inhabited. I get this. My ideas are my own. I write with the HOPE that my work resonates with some and creates a ripple effect of change.
- Value in the ValuelessWhen society finds itself focused on the circus and not on bettering itself, the society is doomed to collapse or the people are soon to be enslaved by those who have the power. That time is now.
- A Six Dollar Loaf of BreadStaples are needs. The fact that America is a nation in which staples are priced as wants is a problem. In means that there are those that are starving while others profiteer. It is an unfair and unjust system of governance.
- A Failure to ASKWe are living in the Era of Jerks. A period of time that can be described only as selfish idiocracy for we have devalued the basic traits that seperate humans from animals. More specifically, the abilities to reason, think and ask questions to find answers to modern day conundrums.
- Time Baked With LogicTime happened upon us like gravity once we moved away from the equator and started to farm. We bacame conscious of more than just survival, sex and food. Time introduced logic and with logic came responsibility for ALL.
- A Zero Drop with Neutral StabilityChoosing the right running shoe can be a challenge. The simplest solution is to head to a reputable shop. This article is more about what happens when the magic shoe doesn’t feel so magical anymore.
- On Choosing Running Kit and VaselineLike most things worth learning, the process takes time. Here are some hints from a veteran runner to help you save some money and choose more wisely which translates to having more time to run.