Life unfold as it should. Rarely how we imagine.Dylan Netter
Many times I find myself thinking I am the only one who thinks like me. It is not true yet my echo chamber is not well inhabited. I get this. My ideas are my own. I write with the HOPE that my work resonates with some and creates a ripple effect of change.
- Marathon Running and the Old PoliticianThe American Political system was designed to be fair in an unfair world. Since then, our politicians have not done enough to ensure that system […]
- Blooming KobeKobe Bryant was a hero of mine and the rest of the world it seems. He was a great man by msot measures. However, it […]
- How I Met NikoShort Story – this is a piece of fiction. I have never been to Tokyo and I am not married at this time.
- Black Eyes and Licorice PizzaA lot happens behind the scenes. Those with power wield their power so that we, those without, continue to see them with reverance and awe. Neither should be given unconditionally and those with power should be held to the same standard as the rest of us.
- A 22 and a Damned InvasionOne life lesson that is hard to accept is that even though many want to do more to help, they are unwilling to give up what they have in the now for a future that may well indeed be more bleak. Do your best with what you have and enjoy the now. It is really all we have in these uncertain crazy times.
- The Death of the LibraryWe should learn a lesson from libraries, the place where we seperate fact from fiction. There is a line that demarks what is real and what is not. Without it, we all just become users of fancy believing that stories are real and real is a lie.
Marine and the Hippie 220515 S02E13- Missing Standards – The Marine and the Hippie
- Marine and the Hippie 220515 S02E13- Missing Standards
- Marine and the Hippie 220508 S02E12- Early Bloomers vs. Early Livers
- Marine and the Hippie 220501 S02E11- Is Education a Right or a Privilege
- Marine and the Hippie 220424 S02E10- The Fake Smile and the Facade
- Marine and the Hippie 220418 S02E09- Dignity or a Punch in the Face