Observations from the Spectrum & Horizon Coaching
An autistic adult’s third point of view about world problems with solutions offered and some funny stories along the way.
Life unfold as it should. Rarely how we imagine.Dylan Netter
Many times I find myself thinking I am the only one who thinks like me. It is not true yet my echo chamber is not well inhabited. I get this. My ideas are my own. I write with the HOPE that my work resonates with some and creates a ripple effect of change.
- The Homeless PatriotAs the homeless population growns in America, they need to be revered for who they represent, all of us. The homeless in a America, especially those who are healthy and able, represent what can only be defined as True American Patriots unwilling to be enslaved and only willing to renengage with society if the society is fair and equitable in return.
- The House Always WinsI am an optimist and a realist and through those lenses I create my POV. I am not blind or ignorant of the past. It was what it was. Their now. Our now looking back is hindsight. Looking and moving forward is all we have. Those who are allowing the House to win can’t or choose not to see.
- Celebrity SubscriptionsThe working class has the power of numbers in their hands. The wealthy want that power and over time will take it by automation of working class jobs. The fact that we give them our power willingly is on us. Uniting based on income is the solution. Seperation based on others is a fool’s errand.
- AI Chatbot and the Printing PressWhen things are too good to be true, it behooves us to try to uncover the why and connect the dots. AI Chatbot is too good to be true and will only help those with power to gain more.
- Value in the ValuelessWhen society finds itself focused on the circus and not on bettering itself, the society is doomed to collapse or the people are soon to be enslaved by those who have the power. That time is now.
- A Six Dollar Loaf of BreadStaples are needs. The fact that America is a nation in which staples are priced as wants is a problem. In means that there are those that are starving while others profiteer. It is an unfair and unjust system of governance.
Marine and the Hippie 230221- Subscriptions – The Marine and the Hippie
In this dialogue, we discuss subscriptions, and specifically the economic model of people paying exorbitant amounts of money for services, without actually owning anything. While this dialogue focuses on subscriptions for online services and streaming services, it can also extend to things like rent, where some wealthy property owner can charge you to live in a domicile that you do not own. And the model itself approximates an extortion racket: When you buy in, the provider of the "service" feels free to cause you problems at cheaper levels and then offers to solve the problem if you pay them more money. There is significant pushback in the society to withdrawing from that economic model by people who themselves have bought in, because your participation in the society where everyone is being taken advantage of is called into question through withdrawal: People stigmatize homelessness, and while homelessness can be hard, it can also be kind of rewarding simply by you not passing your wealth off to the property owning class. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and @marine_hippie at Twitter. See our Website at marinehippie.com Also check out Dylan's blog at observationsfromthespectrum.org Also check out @supernova_earth (Doc) and @geziandme (Dylan) on Twitter Show Credits "The Marine"- Doc Stodden "The Hippie"- Dylan Netter Show Direction and Web- Dylan Netter Show Production- Doc Stodden Musical Elements used in this show (No samples cleared) Mozart- "The Turkish March" (segment) Green Day- "Panic Song" (segment) Lily Allen- "The Fear" (segment) Vladimir Horowitz- "Chopin's Black Key Etude" (segment) #podcast #politics #endtheduopoly #education #truth #criticalthinking #philosophy #ideas #problems #solutions #together #democrats #greenparty #republican #love #change #UBI #GND #M4A #LGBT #subscriptions #Netflix #vanlife #capitalism